Saturday 17 September 2011

e.l.f. haul!!




I snatched up the 50% off bargain last weekend ;)




 I did find the medium wayyy too dark when I first applied the gel and powder... but after I brushed it through  it was all good! 


Eyebrow Kit in Medium


Blush and Bronzer Compact


Blush in Peachy Keen and Tickled Pink


Kabuki Brush (slightly dented where it was packaged :( )


Blending Eye Brush and Eye Crease Brush


Eyebrow Treat and Tame Medium - haven't used yet.


Brush Cleaner (woohoo exciting...)


Mist and Set Spray - I thought I'd give it a go tonight when I go out, didn't want to splash out on the Fix + by MAC so thought I'd give this a go. Usually I spray my face with hairspray hahaaha!


This is a quick post as I'm currently packing up my life for University :(:( I'm so frigging scared and nervous!!
I don't want to pack up all my clothes, and leave my family, friends and boyfriend ahhh. Anyone else off this weekend or the next? 

xo

3 comments:

  1. Good luck at uni! Sure you'll be fine.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. You picked up some great bits and bobs from elf :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha, thank you. yes moved half my stuff in over the weekend and going back up on friday! x

    ReplyDelete