Monday 12 September 2011

gun wharf quays!






I went to Gun Wharf Quays in Portsmouth last week for mine and my boyfriends two years, and also to find him a birthday present! It was a miserable day, it was extremely windy and wet :( But, my purchases made me a LOT happier! I'm a big fan of Estee Lauder Double Wear as it makes my red acne prone skin look awesome! But as I'm off to University and saving my money I didn't want to splurge £25 on the foundation. Instead I went in, acted dumb and got myself a sample! Anyway I went into The Cosmetic Company in Gun Wharf and I saw the Double Wear foundation, rushed up and it was £18!!! I was like ahhhhhhhh, AND it was only in my shade, Fresco. So I was like, it's fate! My boyfriend sat outside the shop as I was kind of in my element and browsed around. They had MAC's mineralise skin finish natural (which I want to try out) for like £13 (i think :s) but it was in the shade Medium Dark. 


Thennn, another bargain I snatched up was the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer in the colour Sand for £11. Which I loveee! The corrector was out of stock and they had the Creamy Concealer kit too (can't remember the price) but I picked up just the concealer to see what it was like and I really like it. The only problem is I find it sits in my creases, I've read the corrector is a lot better so maybe next time I will pick that one up ;)




Also I grabbed a Cath Kidston washbag for £12 - originally £18 in the cutest print. I needed a nice big wash bag, especially as I'm off to university in 11 days!! Ahhhh. 





p.s sorry about the chipped nails

xo

4 comments: